• 2000, his work was recognized by the Walloon Brabant Arts and Craft Agency.
• In 2006, Pierre Vanherck has his brand registered under the name Pierre Création and had his designs recognized as registered trademarks. During the same year, he won “La Vitrine de l’artisan” contest.
• 2009 came to a close with a very special honour: Pierre Vanherck creates a prestigious cane to be presented to Pope Benedict XVI during the Christmas festivities held in Rome.
• 2012 was more of a transition year. With growing international demand and opportunities to partner with other brands, Pierre Vanherck was encouraged to develop his new brand name, Pierre Vanherck ®, and proposing ever more exclusive canes.
• In 2014, the design of such majestic canes continues to evolve where the only limit is imagination.
• In 2015, creation of the first olfactory cane.
• In 2017, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the laying of the foundation stone of the Palais de Justice in Brussels and the 200th anniversary of the birth of Joseph Poelaert. Larcier and Meta-Morphosis Editions asked Pierre Vanherck to create a “stick of justice”. This was offered and delivered by Pierre Vanherck to the judicial authorities of the Brussels Palace of Justice on September 1, 2017
• In 2018, Pierre Vanherck is the laureate from the 2018 Champagne Award.
This award was given by Thibaut Le Mailloux, Communication Director of the Champagne Committee on proposal of the Benelux Champagne Office.
The Champagne Award is a prestigious recognition awarded in several countries worldwide including Belgium.
On this occasion a prestige cane was created on the theme of Champagne: here.
• In 2019, creation of the first microchips cane. This technology not only certifies the origin of the materials that make up the works, but also authenticates them. This as creations imagined and produced entirely in Belgium. This traceability makes these canes unique, exclusive and non-reproducible. See Certificat(e) page.
Our mission is to create timeless luxury accessories
Our mission is to create unique and timeless accessories
All our products are designed and manufactured in Belgium, our suppliers are selected based on their work excellence. All the wood we are using is carefully selected and registered with CITES*.
*Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.
We master particular techniques allowing us to combine precious woods & metals.
All our products are entirely handmade.
There is no quality compromise, this is why all our products are guaranteed for life.
For more than 20 years, Pierre Vanherck designed and manufactured unique & timeless accessories
The excellence of handmade allows him to highlight the uniqueness of the created works.
Contemporary, rare and distinguished canes give the word “Elegance” a new and modern meaning.
Distinctive materials used: nuts, burr walnut, burr and other natural treasures.
Then, they are worked by contemporary techniques whilst still respecting ancestral methods.
The various parts of the cane are saturated with natural plant oil-based components.
Noble wood species are selected and stabilized during various years.
The finish is hand-made.
Opening hours of the manufactory
Monday to Thursday and Saturday morning by appointment.
– Friday: open doors, from 2pm to 5pm.
All information on our Contact us page
Pierre Vanherck ® is a registered trademark. All Pierre Vanherck’s achievements are protected by provisions relating to intellectual property.