Our mission is to create timeless luxury accessories
All the wood we are using is carefully selected and registered with CITES*.
All our suppliers are selected based on their work excellence.
All our products are designed and manufactured in Belgium.
*Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.
We master particular techniques allowing us to combine precious woods & metals.
All our products are entirely handmade.
There is no quality compromise, this is why all our products are guaranteed for life.
For more than 20 years, Pierre Vanherck designed and manufactured unique luxury accessories.
Passion for precious woods and metals allows Pierre Vanherck to create unique accessories.
The expertise developed by Pierre Vanherck since the early 2000s earned him recognition worldwide and an international reputation.
Exclusive and timeless creations composed by association of precious wood and precious metals as well as, if necessary, a setting of precious stones.
Masterpieces is the key word.
The excellence of handmade allows him to highlight the uniqueness of the created works.
Contemporary, rare and distinguished canes give the word “Elegance” a new and modern meaning.
His creations are made from the most nobels wood species.
All jewelry pieces and goldsmith work are made in sterling silver (925/1000) or gold (18 K) and are approved by the Royal Mint of Belgium.
• 2000, his work was recognized by the Walloon Brabant Arts and Craft Agency.
• In 2004, attracted to the exciting world of canes and their prestigious accessories Pierre Vanherck took up the challenge of creating his very first cane. Both an artist and a creator, he started developing techniques of his own that now allow him to create exceptional artworks whose characteristic is mainly to bring luxurious wood together with valuable metals, and occasionally with the setting of precious stones.
• In 2006, Pierre Vanherck has his brand registered under the name Pierre Création and had his designs recognized as registered trademarks. During the same year, he won “La Vitrine de l’artisan” contest.
• Between 2007 and 2009, Pierre Vanherck’s canes were exhibited in prestigious places across the world, including Paris, Monaco, Luxembourg, and Tokyo.
• 2009 came to a close with a very special honour: Pierre Vanherck creates a prestigious cane to be presented to Pope Benedict XVI during the Christmas festivities held in Rome.
• In 2010 and 2011, Pierre Vanherck dedicated more time to research and refine his knowledge of the techniques needed to set stones in wood.
• 2012 was more of a transition year. With growing international demand and opportunities to partner with other brands, Pierre Vanherck was encouraged to develop his new brand name, Pierre Vanherck ®, and proposing ever more exclusive canes.
• 2013 saw the creation of an exclusive cane design. This type of cane is sold exclusively in Place Vendôme in Paris.
• In 2014, the design of such majestic canes continues to evolve where the only limit is imagination.
• In 2015, creation of the first olfactory cane.
• In 2016, creation of canes with a handle carved by 3D prototyping.
Creation of the “constellation” collection where the setting of diamonds represents the plan of galaxys.
• In 2017, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the laying of the foundation stone of the Brussels Courthouse and the 200th anniversary of the birth of Joseph Poelaert.
Editions Larcier and Meta-Morphosis are pleased to announce the official delivery of the “stick of justice” created by Pierre Vanherck.
Larcier, the oldest Belgian legal publisher, and Meta-Morphosis, a key player in cultural engineering, wanted to collaborate with Belgian and international artists to celebrate this heritage through a memory preservation project combining tradition and technology. They called upon the most prestigious designer of luxury canes, Pierre Vanherck, to create a work commemorating these anniversaries.
• In 2018, Pierre Vanherck is the laureate from the 2018 Champagne Award.
This award was given by Thibaut Le Mailloux, Communication Director of the Champagne Committee on proposal of the Benelux Champagne Office.
The Champagne Award is a prestigious recognition awarded in several countries worldwide including Belgium.
On this occasion a prestige cane was created on the theme of Champagne: here.
Pierre Vanherck ® is the symbol of quality and exclusivity in this field.
Each creation is unique, entirely hand-made and signed.
All of the jewellery pieces are approved by the Royal Belgian Mint.
Pierre Vanherck ® is a registered trademark.
All Pierre Vanherck’s achievements are protected by provisions relating to intellectual property. © Copyright
Distinctive materials used: nuts, burr walnut, burr and other natural treasures.
Then, they are worked by contemporary techniques whilst still respecting ancestral methods.
The various parts of the cane are saturated with natural plant oil-based components.
Noble wood species are selected and stabilized during various years.
The finish is hand-made.
Opening hours of the manufactory
Monday to Thursday and Saturday morning by appointment.
– Friday: open doors, from 2pm to 5pm.
All information on our Contact us page
Pierre Vanherck ® is a registered trademark. All Pierre Vanherck’s achievements are protected by provisions relating to intellectual property.